Monday, August 16, 2010

Phone update

I need a new mobile phone.


So which one should it be? I narrowed down to three choices. Three awesome smartphones available in Brunei. The Samsung Galaxy S vs Iphone 4 vs HTC desire. But realistically, i don't think i can afford the Iphone 4 when the 16gb is still more than 1.5k :S

In terms of looks i prefer the Iphone 4 tho hehehe. But rationally i wont buy a phone judge on looks. Practicality is vital. I should take my time i guess. Read different tech reviews from the net. And if ur wondering, gaji ku alum masuk. Just merely planning ahead hehehe.

Earlier i had my sungkai at Kitaro Restaurant. For $22 there was alot being offered. Problem was the very slow service. I arrived 20mins before sungkai so i had the time to order. The first batch was fast. I decided to order again and 2nd batch took quite a while. Well more of like batah level. Ada jua stangah jam menunggu. It was very dissapointing. I guess the next time i go for a sungkai offer i'll make sure its a buffet and not on an order basis system.

No comments: