Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Revive

Assalamua’laikum dear readers,

This blog is unofficially dead. But I’m here to revive it. Not because people ask me to, but purely because I miss blogging. I treasure my previous entries, looking back as time shapes me for whoever I am now. I guess most of my readers now think I’m no longer blogging. I don’t blame you. Ntah2 while reading this you guys might think “eh angin ni si kash ah”. Again, I don’t blame you. But my heart is set for a new adventure. I use to blog when I was a student and during the hard times of unemployment. Might as well continue the habit. So I guess this is for 2011. Hello dear readers

A fellow friend told me with the stress of work engulfing us week after week, blogging is more of a therapy. It’s where you share with people your social and for some, private lives. People may look at us at a different angle at work and out of the office. As for myself, I’m happy with where I am now. I’m not denying that there’s zero-stress but the balance makes it wonderful. I couldn't say it’s my career as yet, I prefer to call it as half job/ career kind of thing. It’s been 5 months and I’m still learning new things.

Friends always come up to me asking me when im going to get married since both me and Lydz already work. I guess there are few commitments both of us need to fulfill before getting married. Usin bah jua mana kn ngurek~~ Don’t get me wrong, I’m up with the idea of marriage, plus I’m with Lydz for 5 years already, nda kerasahan I tell you. Kalau jodoh, adath tu nanti InsyaAllah, doakan saja

And doakan jua my car’s gonna be fine. Just few days ago while I was driving at Jln Babu Raja, something from the engine went ‘POP’. I thot my tires got burst but everything seemed fine. Next thing I know my engine couldn’t start :S Apparently it was the airflow. Now someone is getting the parts in singapore for me. My car was my mum’s: a 13 year old Volvo. But I love it. I’ve been adding accessories to it and I send it for maintenance from time to time. Hopefully I don’t need to buy a new car before I get married. Lydz has her is300 so that car can share meh once kawin :P

Just to share with you all, I had my Kopi Luwak :D

It tasted unique, but you need to drink it without milk in order to taste the difference. Add milk and itll taste like any other coffee. I took my chance to buy it when I was in Bal and damn it’s expensive. For 100gm it cost me around 35-40 Brunei dollars :S But to get my hands on the rarest coffee in the world is definitely worth it.

Bh I’m off. Hopefully something exciting will happen within the last week of January.

No comments: