Saturday, May 08, 2010

matter of rezeki....

I've been unemployed since October. Month after month i kept on hunting for any available vacancy, knowing if it's rezeki, then it will meant to be. That's what my friend told me a couple of nights ago. She said that there's no such thing as competition of who will get the job, it's a matter of rezeki...it it's not yours then maybe god has something better for you. And i guess that did open up a little path in my way of seeing things.



So whats new with the world?

One thing that makes me wish im in UK right now is for the elections. It'll definitely be a hot debate every time going for lectures and seminars. Do you think a coalition will be form? :S

And have you heard that Al-Fayed has sold Harrods? DAMN how we all wish theres a my-last-day-being-the-ceo-sale. For more details click here.

Current Addiction :)




No comments: