Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy SOS day



Today is energy day and i already made my pledge at the SOS website, have you? I say its a really good move made by the energy department of JPM. However some of the public doesn't perceive it with an optimistic change, especially in terms of the petrol subsidy. There was quite a long queue last night at the TAIB oil station, up until it shuts down at 11pm. As for me I'll be glad to buy petrol today, just to know how much of a change its going to be. I hope from today people could learn not to take things for granted. Anywayyssss its been a while since i had a pictorial update :D


Gonna get one of these upon mum's continuous request

What i have been doing lately with Lydia. Yesterday we wanted to go to Karamunting but the hill was so steep and it looked pretty scary so we thought maybe next time when there's more company.

Perfect spider web at Bukit Helang


Next shoe in line


Now this is what i call a hardcore fan. A very detailed design.


I miss this sunset every time i fly back to UK. Taken not far from my house.

No comments: