Sunday, April 04, 2010

Sorry for lack of updates :S



Assalamua'laikum

I've been on hiatus for quite a while. I'm sorry to my readers for not updating this blog regularly. Msa new years bukan main new resolution kn slalu update2, tia karang. I seriously don't know why i left my blog for so long. I'm not really busy since i haven't work yet and i only go out once in a while. Biasalah, no income so i have to limit myself. If it wasn't for a couple of loyal readers nagging me to update this blog, i might not even remember that it exists. For that i say thank you. Don't get me wrong, im not updating just because you guys ask me to; im doing it because i want to...just needed a little boost to realize that :P I have nothing better to do to be honest when im infront of my pc...except for farmville, which is seriously addictive. So yeah this is the entry for April 2010. I shall bring you up to date with pictures. I think its quite a bless that now E-speed has upgraded itself hehehe laju upload gambar :P

This was taken 3 weeks after my Birthday. I told Lydz that she really can't pull off surprises. Guess i was the fool when they (Bibers) surprised me with this cake. First ever cake for 2010 hehehe.


Lydz also baked me a cake, it was oreo+blueberry cheesecake and it was very delicious.

In return, i got to surprise her on her birthday, which i had to pull off some poker face acting to convince her various lies hahahaha


Me and my sister was at Giant and we can't avoid to take a picture of this girl. To whoever knows who she is, please please help her to eat the healthy way.

And what was i doing at Giant? Well i was really bored so i joined a cooking competition. Pictured is the guy who won the competition over all the machik2 that were participating. As for me tu nah be cap ah, iath aku tu.

Oreo cookie dough. Trial and error night, trying to achieve Millie's style cookies.

Well we didn't manage to but we did quite a number of different batches. I think we went wrong on the flour we used, the eggs and the absence of a cooling rack.

To those who are in the uk, this is what's happening to Brunei. This was taken otw to Miri and the locals there were burning the forest down. We went there around 10 in the morning and there were thick cloud of smokes coming out of the forest from a distance. When we headed back to Brunei around 4pm, the forest burning was still in progress! I was quite shock and officials should do something about it. The problem is that Brunei is sharing the consequences: haze.


One day i will buy this chair...



To smokers out there, be careful LOL



Against TJP. We won but i forgot whats the score. Its really great to play as a whole team again. We had won 3 matches in a row, hopefully can keep up the streak.
This was taken on a random night when Reza suddenly call and asked if I wanted to be in a zombie video. It was for nina of ninjabeats. You can check her videos on youtube.
Lastly I would like to point out on the BIBD wish campaign. I check out the website and i think the one which most deserve is the lady who represented SMARTER Brunei. Her story for me is the most inspiring and its just plain logic for her that she should win. I'm not saying the others do not deserve it but i guess for a sum of 1 million, no other participant should deserve it more. Hope you guys already cast your votes.

Bh till next time, later.

No comments: