Saturday, April 10, 2010

Iguana and Frats


Syafiq recently got a new iguana from mum. The process of getting it here from KL is troublesome though. You need the health certificate approve by the Malaysian authority and a permit for it coming from MIPR of Brunei and the process does take a while. But now syafiq is a happy boy.


On Friday Lydia and I decided to eat at Fratinis since they have the "Happy Hour" where pastas and pizzas are 50% off. Just to confirm the offer was still on I asked Lydz to call them (fratinis bandar). They said the offer no longer available. I was really disappointed since i was craving for Fratini's awesome thin pizza. After solat Jumaat i gave it a try and they said its still available from 3-5pm. I even repeat every word she said and she confirmed it for me. Feeling happy we headed off to Bandar with our empty stomachs. When i arrived there i ask the waiter who opened the door for us. He said the offer was only valid from 4-5 for the Bandar branch. I was freaking annoyed. Firstly they said it wasn't available, then they gave me a wrong information saying its 3-5. Mau nda mau, since lapar dh, so makan saja. The message is DON'T eat at Fratini's Bandar, management is way beyond crap. Foodwise tho....


Since Lydia was ordering pizza, i took the liberty of ordering the calzone. Basically the idea of a calzone, which is a folded pizza, is that when you cut through it, the mozarella should flow out smoothly. This particular calzone of mine however manage to add the misery to my afternoon. I opened it up and what i got was steam coming out followed by runny tomato sauce. The filling was minimal and taste was bland. Definitely not worth the price.



Lydia's meat lovers pizza however did carve a smile on my face. Extra parmesan with tobasco sauce on it, baru complete!

Today is Sunday hopefully it'll be a beautiful day like the other day.

There's gonna be a foodie event later at Pablo's house and hopefully nothing coming up later. I really want to check out the event. And now im racking off my closet to find a pink t-shirt hahaha yeah its kind of a pink event, though wearing pink is not a necessity, just wanna join the crowd :P

No comments: