Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Just pictures

Happy 2010 everyone! Anyway i don't have anything new to update or any fancy story to tell so this post will yet again be a random pictorial post. Most of the pictures were taken when i went to uk last December for my graduation.

Took this in courtesy for my lil sister nazoha. She went all sakai after me showing her that only at a certain angle that she can view what im watching from the tv.

This is what she wrote after i told her an advice just to keep in her head.

All time fav chicken spot in bristol road...

and apparently this guy remembers me. He was asking why I dissapeared all of a sudden (btw he asked abt nisa, nawir and abu too). Too bad everyone graduated. To nisa esp, someone misses u :P

Newly renovated tesco, bigger with more choices.


Thats what you need to stay fit.



fav fruit stop

Checkpoint for essays

My new department, udah org abis baru drg pindah...ada starbucks lagi tu!

The orange room...where i spent most of my time during the dissertation period, along with abu, unc rajul n unc azmi.

The only people that i smile to early in the mornings (provided package is for me :P)


Graduation day :D

Farewell to the University...

No comments: