Saturday, January 09, 2010

S90 debut

I thank everyone for all the birthday greetings :D

Now im 23....and i still feel like 19. I'm not in denial, im just being realistic. If people tell me that im 23 i would go shit im old! Next move will be finding a good job which pays more than i expect :P Well, honestly more to a job that im passionate in. Then go shopping with my salary, buying stuff that i know i'll appreciate for only the next two years...Everything i guess can be foreseen from now.

My sister went "You're 23?? Kawin ni!". How i wish I have the money to do just that and what comes next. No I'm not getting married anytime soon if that's what you expect. But eventually the day will come, InsyaAllah. All of you my beloved readers will be invited, that's my assurance for you guys :P

Anyway as of now, most of the pictures display in this blog will not be taken by my old blue Canon Ixus. Instead it'll be replace by my new Canon Powershot S90. Its an awesome compact camera. To make things simple, its like a portion of an slr dna fused with a compact's and this is what you get. I love it. It can even take good acceptable non-blurry pictures under low light without the help of a flash. ISO range is quite high and i can control the aperture and shutter speed! Here are some of the photos i took with it.

Sexy eyes

Orchid snapper

Dreamcones

Muha Penyamun

Sexy drummer

:D

No comments: