Sunday, December 07, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha n heres my wishlist/bdaylist :P

It takes apip to remind me to update. Sorry2 dear readers. Well first of all Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to semua kaum muslimin and muslimat skalian hehehe. Too bad im not in Brunei now. Chatted with my sister earlier she said shes goin to KB for korban. Syiuk nyeer~~

Anyway lots have been going on this weekend. Yesterday we had two fotball matches but I have some work to finish off so i only played for the mornin match against tony's team for the winter games. Panya se team with Adib and Rusdi. Then later that night Mus and Syful kn blanja Nandos. We have to take two buses to Nandos. So when we arrive at the city, we had to take another one. Surprisingly Mus and Syful, who left home early to book seats, still at the bus stop. We waited with them. Stgh jam berlalu alum ada bus. Then the rest of the bibers came. Still no bus. We waited for more than an hr in the cold and no bus no.66 stop by to pick us up. Hungry, cold and frustrated. Kuat ati kmi nungu bas atu bukan apa, tais liur bh nandos. But we thot its not worth the wait; Mus n Syful had been waiting for abt 2 hrs. So we go for plan B, ate at Yum Yum. Thanks Mus and Syful for dinner lastnite. Au mus aku diam psl aku lapar:P Owh n for an average fastfood place, they serve great milkshakes! I had the ferrero Roche milkshake, BEST i tell u!











a




Today I woke up early and try to finish my essay. ANi tnggal conclusion sja lagi. At 2pm, Nisa and I went to the Pershore Laydehs to cook my spaghetti for the Takbir event later that night. Finished cooking on time and had takbir and Solat Isya'. A very joyful gathering with Hani and Nisa entertaining us. Tadi i pick the guy/girl/gay/lesbo/transvestite who im gonna give a prezzie for secret santa. Yes you guessed it right, its you:P

The man with the D300





Everyone wants to get hold of it...





Cute nisa atu ih~



And since everyone has their wishlist, this is mine. Well this is more like a wishlist and a B'day list. I have this thing goin in my head. If i list out things i want for my bday, it seems that im a demanding person n nda syukur for whatever people gonna give me. But if i dont list it out, people will then complain 'Apa baik d bari ah?' 'Apa c kash suka ah?'. I'm easing you guys out. I dont mind whatever you guys wanna give, any prezzie will do. Its the thought of giving that matters. But if you guys give anything thats from the list then lagiku happy :P (that goes to my secret santa as well hehe) What goes around comes around. And the reason im listing my Bday list early is because to help you guys buy the stuff when its on SALE! Christmas Sale is just around the corner so plan ahead! Kan strategic date bday ku atu. Just helping you guys out here heheh . Well To my secret santa first, whoever he/she is, this is my wishlist@ bdaylist.

Super Mario Bros for my DS. Kelamuan dh ku with my old games. Ebay, amazon or play for cheap prices.

Givenchy Play. Smells damn good.

Manchester United away jersey. Or any Manchester United 08/09 season jersey. Sini murah.

Armored Core. Just check on ebay or go to Gundam Mad.

Skullcandy hesh Headphones.


Sonic grenade available at Firebox.


Nanti gi update the list:P
To whoever thinks kash deserve a very very very good treat, jgnth yg mahal2, ani sja :D

No comments: