Friday, December 12, 2008

Assignments done!

Yesterday i sent my last piece of assignment before the xmas holidays. Honestly im not really happy with it. There's one more essay to finish over the hols so gonna go get it sorted soon. Now im still thinking what to write for my dissertation. Tomorrow is the deadline. Should i write about asia? or democracy? political economy? war? Im still not sure. I need to think it throughly. What would i be interested in writing and would it be beneficial in the future..points that i need to keep in mind.

The day before i had coffee with my coursemates and one of them is a thai., c Lin namanya. I ask her this curiosity of mine. You guys know right that thailand have a large nmber of transvestites roaming around and at some point they look really beautiful. But once u know who they really are....uweekk!!! So basically i ask Lin, dont the guys in thailand find it hard to flirt around knowing that a hot girl might not be a girl at all? True not? Though you could differentiate by looking for his adams apple or maybe she has broad shoulders but consider in situations like...in a club? Mna lagi te check tu lol. But she replied me after a while they are identifiable hehehe.

Early this week i got my package. I was expecting my external soundcard for my 5.1 speakers. The soundcard was there and worked perfectly. Problem was the cables. They didn't include the optical cable and the analog cables (alternative) aren't compatible with the system. Was quite pissed with it. I was looking forward to listen what my 5.1 could give me. I had to buy a new optical cable. When it arrived i went straight to my room to test it out. Anxious. The moment i took it out of the package i new they sent me the wrong cable. Why? Cos the tip has a round blunt shape and it didn't fit the socket where the optical cable should go in. I was quite annoyed by then. 2 times in a row i was cheated by amazon. I then check back my order. I look at the product i order on the pc and look what i just receive. Dlm ating ku mcm sma sja.... rupanya the round blunt tip thingy was a plastic cover so that the metal tip inside it inda rusak...bimbo2. So yeah now everything is complete and my room now sounds like a cinema. Nda rugi melo ko kemari :P. So an advice to those who has 5.1 system, optical cable is the answer to clear crisp sound.

Just finished watching Max Payne with my housemates. Boring ih. I think it was a normal revenge type movie but they spiced it up with the angels and stuff. BOO~


btw on an added note, for my secret santa, additional info- Clothing size M, Jeans- 34, kasut uk9/9.5. THANK YOU!!

Kepada awang/dayang/pg/dato santa, dont worry too much about following the list. You are free to give me anything that you prefer, well, surprise me hehhehe. I dont want to put much pressure on you. Asos and Yukka have the best lines of clothing hehhe. Size for shoes.


No comments: