Thursday, October 16, 2008

So far~

Finally we have internet at home. We sign up for the 20mbps broadband and its pretty damn fast. To my most unfortunate luck, my charger hasn't arrive yet. I've been waiting for more than a week and its driving me mental. Nisa and Munawir siuk2 dh beinternet, aku nganya pisuk2 d bawah liat tv:P well, the usual case is i use nawir's pc when he's nt using.

So far I've been settling in pretty well. We live in an awesome neighborhood, tesco 24hrs is just 2mins away and halal restaurants are all situated along our road. For my masters, the modules im taking are Asian Pacific Security, Culture and Globalization of Asian States and International Political Economy. I haven't thought of what to do for my dissertation though. My Uni is pretty big, still not use to it tho esp the library but im getting there. Owh, n theres chicken joe's here too! with more varieties:) Yesterday what i realized of my new uni is that theres no rabbits running around the open field neither there's squirrels climbing up trees. D kent bejurit tu hahaha. Usually I play footie back in kent with the bruneians and malaysians. Over here we play with the Indonesians. Damn they're good.

Owh about my new o2 line its 07595738507. Its been great since im using this line. No more cut off calls. No more me waiting for a signal. O2's the best. But im still using my old line tho. im still trying to get the PAC code from 3 so i could keep my old line. Lawabh numbernya atu. Anyway my weekend will be fill with lepak sessions, main bula and BSU raya. Can't wait for that. Other than that i think im still frustrated that my charger hasn't arrive. Hopefully esuk.AMIN. Bh kn melayan tetamu d bawah dulu.

Laters~

No comments: