Sunday, October 19, 2008

BSU raya

I just got back from London. Earlier today i went to the BSU raya. It was worth 15 pounds cos J-rocks was there to perform for us. It was one superb performance i must say. These were the songs performed.





I forgot the other one:P. Won myself 5 pounds by answering a simple question. But then Vivi unintentionally put me in a very difficult spot lol i knew she didnt do it on purpose cos shes a very nice lady heehehehe. The question was 'name this famous kuih raya -tapak.....' And so there i was stood up and shouted Kuda Kuda!
Then c Amin nya 'lari ke stage , jawab sna!'
So i was briskly running to the stage and answered Vivi dgn selambanya 'Tapak kuda'.
Then after knalkan diri n before ambil ampau vivi asked me 'apa warna tapak kuda?'
In my head was like "Owh SHIT". Infront of a hall full of students, i didn't wanna embarrass myself and don't know whats the color of the famous tapak kuda. I took a pause. Vivi thot i was pretending not to know and being silly. In my head the colours were along the lines of yellow,green and black. Then ingat ku tapak kuda ada nutella so i just answered calmly 'cokelat'. LOL it was a very funny situation. Memorable i must say. Never knew being colorblind puts me in a life or death situation :P Dont feel bad abt it vi hehehehhe coincidence i tell u!

Congrats to the guy who won himself the Ipod Nano. The food pun not bad, just thot a bit more rice wouldnt hurt:P The dance performance by BSU concillors was beautiful, synchronize and well choreograph. Even they have their own dresses. It just shows how committed they were. Tap at the back for Huda heheheh so lots of good reviews. Bad ones? Only one. The most obvious and apparent one. The male MC. Vivi did great for her part but Lisyah didn't. Honestly, the Asap n driving pen joke was utterly lame. And im not the only one who said this. I could even hear someone from the far side shouted LAME! despite there were cikgus and officials there. Also to Lisyah, next time do think before u talk. The 'audience being kids' and 'siapa smbhyg tau' "joke" weren't really appropriate. Somehow, indirectly, you did offend people. Other than that all was great. A special thanks for the BSU committee members who put their heart into it and made the event a successful one. I haven't got any pictures yet so nantith ku mempost...that is if im really rajin to do that. Also i will try to edit the video i record during j-rock's performances so that i could put in youtube, share with everyone.

Another good news- my charger finally sampai:D

Okays tomorrow my final housemate will move in so prepare2.Welcome Naili!!
Bh peace out.

No comments: