Monday, October 06, 2008

Surriiii

I have been really busy since upon arrival here in the UK. Got here on Saturday and the next day went to Kent, pack my stuff (yes li ur room is clean now) and went from Kent all the way to Birmingham with Steve. Btw Steve now is on Facebook so if you wanna add him up he'll be in my friends list. Currently im living at Tony's place.

Earlier today I chose my modules to my great delight i only have 4 classes per week. After that I went house hunting with Munawir and after balancing out pros and cons, we got a house which is quite near to Birmingham University (UB). Nda jua jauh2 jln batis. Later on the afternoon i went to the city along with the just arrived Brummies. I'm really glad i sign up for a new O2 line so in 3 days time I'll tell u guys my new line. The old '3' line SUCKS big time. As an advice, NEVER buy a 3 line no matter how cheap the deal is. The network coverage could dissapear all so suddenly. So never use 3. Anyway i have to register myself first with the Uni and have to make my budget for the month. So gtg now. Will update soon.

Selamat Hari Raya everyone!

No comments: