Thursday, October 23, 2008

fake?

I thot people would post the BSU raya pics on fb so i could just take it from em but to my unfortunate luck, there isn't. So moving on to a new post. Lots of people ask me about my new room in Birmingham. Here it is. Mcm biasa jer~


The hallway leading to my room, on the left theres a space where i hang my clothes. Kinda like a walking closet...




and here it is.

Study area

Where the body rests~


Well lets move on to a new interesting topic. But first let me show some baby pictures. These are 3 month old babies.




Cute aren't they? Well i lied about the baby part. Its a doll.

Just before i was about to log in into blogger, i stumble up with a tv show on more4 title 'My Fake Baby'. Its a show about a doll which looks like a real baby. It has hair and very healthy soft looking skin but when you touch it, you know behind those skin is plastic. Its really creepy. And for some women, they actually love it. They treat it as if its human. Can't really blame them, everyone who have a glance at the 'baby' would think its real and goes like 'Awww she's/he's cute'. Its a compliment to the 'parent'. Little do they know its fakkkeeeee. I have a fear of those dolls which imitates a human baby. The ones which can talk or sometimes blink, damn. And now theres a doll that looks exactly like a 3 month old baby? Sickening. Reminds me of the infamous Chucky. I think i was really traumatize back then when i was a kid. Damit2 setaie kn liat creta hantu. And i still remember dad always rent laser discs from this shop situated in Bandar. He became friends with the owner. Now that owner owns one of the biggest franchise in Brunei. He's the owner of DJ. Cool~~ Anyway do google up 'My fake baby'. Well they're better known as 'Reborn Doll'. A reborn doll is a vinyl baby doll that has been enhanced to resemble a human baby (wiki). I say its unnatural and in some degree, against human nature.

1 comment:

Mashes said...

OMG, the babies ah! FREAKY :/