Tuesday, April 08, 2008

SuperAbil

To my lil sister who just got her arm 'cemented' after a netball match- take good care of your arm and make sure lots of people sign it! hahahahha she was on the phone with me earlier and was whining about how ugly it was. To think about it us siblings had already been thru tough times with injuries. My lil bro had once fractured his ankle and on crutches for months because of playing basketball. Same as me also and i once fractured my thumb playing football being a goalie. Handal kmi ani bnr. I think the stupidest thing i ever did was playing football just days after i got out of the hospital due to my appendix being removed. Buleh lagi my fren's mum asked me sarcastically ' Ih lama sudah ko keluar hospital ah?'. Anyways, to Abil,may you be well always and your injuries heal like theres no tomorrow.

No comments: