Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Bad luck :X

As you all know im enjoying my easter jalan2 but not everything went well. For starters I missed my morning bus to London on friday, my bus was at 7.15am and i woke up also at 7.15am. Luckily the time gap between my bus (which i miss) and the train that i'm about to board to Manchester is a 2hr gap. So I book another bus which was an hour later. Kluar lagi usin. As i arrive London I went to Victoria train Station to take the underground to Euston, which i've never been before. Upon arrival i was surprised i had 40 mins to spare. So i was wandering around, thinking what to do and stuff. I wanted to buy some food to munch and a magazine to read on the train. Well, i did miss my bus earlier so i thot by not spending now is a payback for the 7 pounds extra i have to pay for missing my bus. In a way i didn't feel guilty about it. But at some point my parut starts growling. But no matter...

For my train to Manchester i booked a seat which had a socket so that i could enjoy a movie (from my laptop) and eat some Coco Pops Coco Rocks- which aku bata from rumah (yes that is how much i am saving my money from overspending). Bali sja the fresh milk yg butul damit. Anyway, when i did find my seat a lady was seating overthere with her laptop on and everything set up. Plus there were still the business of people getting into the train, putting bags and baggages into the compartments and so i said to myself i would ask her later when the train start moving. I sat behind her. Then msa ia buka laptopnya she was revising like for a test/presentation. Dlm atiku bida jua tu if i was like 'sorry miss you're in my seat' and all i do when i switch on my laptop was watchin a movie. So i didnt want to tagur n stuff so i just ate my coco pops coco rocks movielessly.So much for a 2hr journey fill with a good movie.

As i arrive manchester i met Lydia who just got there from hull. We were waiting for my borther to pick us up. So we thot, since he texted us saying he would be late, we would just jalan2 around the city (since the city isn't that far). To add up to my series of unfortunate events, my bag yg jenis beruda main betarik atu beulah; The handle won't come up.
So i had to carry my bag all around the city. We were thinkin to simpan our bags d rumah dulu but kes kn sep duit dri bayar tiket bas mahal baikth besusah2 sikit. But it wasn't sikit. It was dreadful. It was to the point where I have to open the bag, put most of the heavy stuff into my backpack and Lydia's bag so that the stupid rosak bag is easy to carry.

I was so happy when we finnaly got back home to my bro's place. I say for the money he pays he could get a better home but it was hard for him since he's studying in Salford and to be living where most of the Bruneians are living is quite far from his uni. His place wasn't that bad. The best thing however, which for my whole damn three years in UK i had never seen anyone has this thing in their houses, is a jacuzzi. OK STOP! dont imagine thos kind of Jacuzzis where you see on tv yg bleh muat 4 org or the Jacuzzi in JPMC. This is like a personal, proper and quite efficient jacuzzi. Seriously, i had never taken a bath that awesome. However, since the tap didn't give any hot water, i had to depend on the shower, which after a few mins turn from hot to extra cold aka the water im collecting is not as hot as i want it to be. So i had to boil water from the kettle and use all the pans i can get. Imagine sja balik2 ku naik turun ngisi air panas. But once the bath was ready, it was worth it. The jacuzzi worked perfectly well. I wanted to post some pics of the jacuzzi but somehow the photo system for blogger isn't working.

Anyway now i'm in Hull. Lydia and I went to this pet store earlier today and they had the reptile section. So you would expect snakes, large phytons, geckos, lizards, chameleons and so forth... what you wouldn't expect is that they're cleaning the cage when customers are coming in. So i was watching some of the snakes which is being on sale when this lady just open the mirror walled cage and starts wiping it. What if the snake lurks and escaped! Gila tarus ku belari bh. Lydia was outside the store the moment she heard 'snake'. It's her greatest fear.

Anyway i'll update more nanti, i wanted to go to this place in hull called 'The Deep'. Its the world only submarium...which i don't know what it means. Till next time.


I'm still hating the fact blogger's photo manager is not responding. Klu dpt bnyak jua gambar2 kn d post.


Bh....Spring please come out and replace the wintery cold weather.

No comments: