Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Fly me to the moon

I chatted with emah, one of the organizers of the cruise, abt why the course of the cruise nda smpai ke o2. It turns out that the captain had to turn back since the wind is picking up and the tide is rising. Unpredictable.

Anyway its 3 days till OUR holidays. Apparently this is the last week of holidays for most unis in the UK apart from us and some other Unis. Its a good thing tho, abis cuti tarus exam. Anyway i really pity people who have to finish lots of assignments before the hols. I think everyone is workin their ass of to earn this holiday. I have one left. Im gonna start doing it tomorrow for sure. I was suppose to do it tonite but due to some unseen circumstances, i rather not. I just got back from Atiq playing GH3. Im the worse out of all of em hahahah. Main medium pun yg pelahan masih hahahaha ONE pun alum abis. Anyway had a great time tadi. I heard the MBsoc's BBQ is this Friday. Sorry guys but i'll not be there. I book my ticket to Manchester on Monday. Lapasatu baru ku buka my email ada tia invitation. ARGHHHH. The invitation came late and i already bought my tickets. Sasak. Anyway if any of you are wondering im gonna be at my brother's place. Kn jln2 manchester at the same time. Should be awesome.

I check prodirect soccer yesterday and found out theres a new T90 Laser 2. Damn! The colour lawa plg but the design, for me, was a bit too much. I check another website and the design lain lagi. That's why im nt sure which one is givin the right image. Nevertheless it does show that vibe of extra performance.

Btw karang main bula. 3-5pm indoor. Will be the last indoor footie before holiday.
Class at 10 later. Sleep. Missing her.





No comments: