Sunday, February 13, 2011

32 to 28

I went to Miri on Friday, a final attempt to get check whether im suitable to wear braces. I already started to consider wearing braces since i was in SOAS but back then the dentist told me that i require to have a surgery (apparently i have an extra tooth in my gum) and that i have to wear these metal things, for the rest of my life, which prevents my teeth from moving inwards. I was freaking demotivated after that. Then I went again last year when my sister started to get her braces done. I was again turned down due to unhealthy gums (can't deny that tho). So final attemp. Last Friday. After check up, dr aziz asked "Do you want to remove your teeth today or some other time?"

I got so excited.


4 tooth behind my fangs got removed.

The experience was somewhat funny. The Dentist was acting all sid vicious on me, pulling my tooth with a plier and i can even hear the tweaking sound of my tooth being pulled out. Then again, i can't feel a single thing! Side effects: the numbness lasted for 3 hours. Damn the agony lol. On top of that i have separators in between my teeth which is really annoying. I can't eat most food without feeling pain. Its like eating something with tortilla chips stuck in your tooth. As they the say "the cost of beauty" lol, i'd go for macho :P




No comments: