Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Happy Bday Ladengku~

Yesterday i was awaken by a phone call by Radh. She never call me early in the morning. Pick up the phone and she was shouting SNOWWW. I immediately jump from my bed and open the curtains. Big white beautiful snow flakes was coming down slowly, settling in the green untrimmed grass in my backyard. Shortly afterwards Kimin and Radh came to my place. I was still half awake. I was so palau i didnt bring my keys when i went outside the house. Locked myself out. I was wearing a minimal amount of layers so i have to wake Naili up to open the door for us. We thought if we leave the snow to settle, it'll be deep by the afternoon. So we decided to have a mass snow fight at Canon Hill Park later that afternoon after everyone finish their classes. Here are some photos. To my siblings in Brunei, jgn jeles~~~

View frm my window

Earlybirds

Had breakfast at CafeFace. Full english breakfast (halal) for 4 pounds. Technically we had brunch. Muscle guys Azrul and Abu joined us later.

Battle ready.

Battlefield.
Thanks to Hanif for sheer commitment. Jgn alang2, biar bedgn snowman nya ah.


Went back around 11ish. Knackered. Have an early day the next day. Took some pictures after class. White UB.









Here are some photos as promised from the badminton tourney. For more best quality photos click and visit UncRajul's site

Partner Men's double, Kimin Abdilah.

Partner gue mix double, Shuhir.


Bronze Medalist mix double.
Not to forget, Happy Monthsary and Happy Bday to my beloved missus. May Allah bless you dgn murah rezeki dan mudahan th ada opening kraja for you, amin! Wish she was here to enjoy the snow. It has been a tough 4 months without her by my side. But that record will soon be broken :D


No comments: