Tuesday, January 20, 2009

S'up?

Earlier today i went to the cinema to watch My bloody valentine in 3D. Initially i thought the 3D bit was not as '3D' as you expected. The movie proved me wrong. If it wasn't for my friends who watched the movie yesterday i wouldn't have go. And the 3D bit was AWESOME!! The axe actually come off from the screen provided you wear these special glasses and these glasses are quite comfortable to use as well. 1st time experience so sakai lah heheheh. Definitely worth it. Also i watched Slumdog Millionaire a couple of nights ago. It was fantastic. Such an interesting and happy movie. Aku nagntuk msa kn meliat atu pun jadi nda ngantuk ulehnya.

Btw sori pip jarang be update hahahah. Well now i'm looking forward for the Badminton tourney in Birm among us bibers. I'll be partnering up with Shuhir for the mix doubles and Kimin for the mens doubles. Pksath training ni :P Yeah i've been committed to playing badminton eversince i got here. Tapi bula masih no.1. Nothing could beat football!

apalagi ada?

Nothing big is happening around me now. Everything is quite normal and i like it. Too much drama is seriously annoying...been there hehehe. Nah tepikir th ku. I was thinkin about my dissertation the other day and i thought about the time im going to spend here writing 13,500 words. First of all there will be toooo much distractions that me myself will easily be lured. June is when org semua abis exam so enjoi. July comes and my parents will be here for my brother's graduation. Plus July will be summer sale so lots of jalan2. Mnalagi kn travelling lh apa. But when august comes atu yg a bit challenging. I'm not complaining, I'm just praying that hopefully my mind can focus and concentrate on finishing the dissertation eventhough theres no food in my belly. Yup, Ramadhan will be in August, which means sungkai will be around 8 or 9ish :S Ndapa buleh ni heheheh For sure i dont wanna do my work in Brunei cos tantu nda bejalan tu. Ujung2 abuk saja menimbun atas kaja ah. But i'm enthusiastic on finishing it early since I really wanna spend raya in Brunei this year. Last time ampit sehari mcm alum gi ada rasa happening raya.

bh laters hahahah im quite jobless now.

No comments: