Thursday, August 07, 2008

A day at the vet

Yesterday i went to the vet clinic in Rimba in the morning. I didn't know they change they're opening times. Monday and Saturday open mornin till noon and on Wednesday it only opens in the afternoon. So i came back in the afternoon. It opens at 1.45 so i came around 2.30. Thought it was a weekday and not many people will be sending their pets. Unfortunately i was wrong. There was alot of people sampai some were waiting outside the clinic. So there i was taking my number 38 and waiting patiently. After an hour the number only went up until 6! and I was number 38!. i thought might as well checkout the new GIANT that people qued for hours during the Grand opening. It was ok, not Great, just ok. I wouldn't park my car arh highway for it tho:P

So after an hour jln2 d Giant and makan skajap, i thought the number now might go up to 20+. Skali balik and tnya2 org, it only gt up to 14. Kn menangis bh rsanya. Luckily a lady who parked beside my car has the number 33. So i thought i could just sleep in the car while waiting for my number to be call. Slept for another hour. My cats pun boring bh menunggu, drg yg bising awal2 pun ikut tidur keborengan.



Finally when it was my turn everything went smoothly. Kna injek kucing2 ku cos of kurap then balik rumah. I finish at 6. So in total 3hrs and 30mins menunggu for my turn to see the vet.DAMN! Kesian gi my cat ani, once gt home semua bebaris dapan lungkang. Off course i gave em a bowl of water lh lapas atu hehehe. So people, if u wanna go to the vet, Wednesday is a bad day.

No comments: