Monday, February 11, 2008

Masters

I was studying for my seminar presentation earlier. At the same time i was wondering what i'm gonna do next year for my masters. Theres a part of me where i wanna get a job but at the same time i just wanna chill first and study. As they say 'Ur life ends the moment you have a permanent job'. So i was searching top universities for my course. LSE beat Cambridge and Oxford for the top spot. Kent is number 45. Basically not only im searching for the best Unis but also the place where the cost of living is low. That's the main reason why im leaving kent. Kent has been a home for me for three years. I love it here. The studying environment as well as friends. Everything is enough over here. I think the best part of Kent is it's not hectic as anywhere else esp cities. But i have to move. I am not saying 'Kent is a bad place to study'. Its just beacause of other personal factors.

So far the Unis that im interested in are Birmingham, Nottingham, Kings College London, SOAS and Hull. If you guys have any other suggestions please leave comments. But for now LSE is top of my list. Living in london basically living in Brunei Hall. So nampak th kamu tu muha ku tiap2 kli turun london hahahah. Also im planning to take studies that involve conflict, security and strategic studies for my masters. Dont wanna do Politics and IR. Luan rmi dh buat. I wanna be different. I really wanna work in MinDef with my Masters, Amin. Owh well. But if theres no other options i might stick with Pol n IR.

Also tadi i was wonderin to go to Thorpe Park during easter. Whose in for thrill rides? I really wanna go tho. Alton Towers was amazing when i went last year. I hope Thorpe Park will give the same impression.

No comments: