Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Malaysian notts n d wonderful weekend

Last weekend was really hectic, baru jua balik dri main bula from malaysian notts then esknya ziarah Sultan. huhuhu. The ziarah was really great. It was the biggest brunei gathering ever since i got here. Even kwnku yg ku nda pernah jumpa tiga taun slama ku d sini pun tjumpa...rugi lah sapa nda ke sna hehehhe....then esknya my aunt texted me from brunei, said that my face was on tv so tadi check the rtb website for news at 10 skali ada bnr hahahahhaha kn 3 kali balik2 the same clip hahahah. But the day before there was notts. I didn't perform really well..sorry to the people that i promise to score a goal...the sad thing was there were no spectators, 25 went and there were only 2 spectators, thanks Yap n Moldir. Well here are some pics.

restless: Farah n Atiq

The weather was really harsh on us: windy n cold!

Analyzing

Kalau ngaleh....

TIDUR!
Anxious students

The red carpet is yet to be reveal

Sanny as security

RTB in action

Frontline

Sharpshooters everywhere

His Majesty

The crowd, samak bh~~ I remmeber i ask His Majesty the Sultan to take a picture with me n he say yes, baru jua kn pose abis tia semua bini2 ah kn rabut gambar, malas th ku

My aunt n uncle was there too

Kes ngaleh dh smpai teduduk d lantai: leeds students

Wasn't really surprise after the ziarah mua org brunei sja bh d nandos hahahhaha, well fun is over n now i have to finish 3 essays in less than 2 weeks, im doom! doakan for me...siap ni!!!!

No comments: