Friday, December 14, 2007

FINALLY ESSAY ABIS

Sorry I haven't been updating my blog. End of term means ESSAYS!! I broke my record last night with last minute essays. Its an ethic essay, 3000 words. Yg pacahnya i havent read any single bit bout this essay because i had a book review to do b4 starting the ethics essay. Thank god Apip help me out, thanks pip! n also my coursemate Sylwia. So from 10pm to 11am- buat my essay of 3000 words n now im really tired. I'll just sleep in the bus later. Im going to london for BSU winter games tomorrow. Owh n last nyte, panya im nt the only one!

Me with my reading

Chip with his statistic calculations

Jul with his statistic calculation

Shauqi with his animation

C jack nganya yg nyaman tidurnya~

I didn't sleep at all. When it reached daylight my body started to tremble. Half was because im afraid i couldn't finish the essay and the other half was because im so excited the holiday is coming! I managed to finish it tho but i bet its crap. Not kidding. Half of the essay i was filling it irrelevant stuff.

I'll be goin to London later, meetin up with Fadz n bf n Yas wit Rez. Tomorrow's BSU n lusa ke arah my aunt up until 20th. Its gonna be a long week huhuh Sorry if i lack updates after today. Gonna be a busy holiday. My family back in Brunei lagi siuk.They're spending kn sebulan in Pulau Pinang n KL. Jeles gue...

No comments: