Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sorry i havent update much of my blog lately, well here's what i've been doing since friday, let the pictures talk heheheh

Ezah and su sed that if i change my hairstyle, i look like my 2nd bro arif, hrmmmm....

The place where i bought my oriental groceries with my aunt. Wing Yip is in croydon and its like 15 times the size of our Thais 'R' Us! Siukkk~

Can't resist taking a pic of this unique soy sos- Ketjap manis


Played bowling the day after in crawley with ezah n sue. Ezah won twice, me once, sue neil and i got 6 strikes hahahah record...



Partner in crime playing house of the dead. This gal apath inda kajap gameover, keluar antu beteriak pulang, orang d tembak hahahhahah

Ooooo forgot to mention, the most valuable stuff i got from wing yip, my fav yeos SUGAR CANE DRINK! Mwahahhahaahah


this was taken last nite, bored while waiting for food, thanks han for the drinks!

The Chef and her special Mee Jawa, MmmMMMMmMmMm nyaman!


The guests Hani and...

...Ratna!

Lyds,Apips and their housemates punya makanan d keluarkan dri freezer kerna...

saya membersihkan freezer mereka yg bertimbun dgn excess ice, this is what i got after several minutes of antak2 ais

Work in Progress...

Cleared!

Thanks to the two wooden spatulas and spring is coming so we...


Relax~

No comments: