Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Mentalism menyelubung minda memakan jiwa

AKU MENTAL!!!

My laptop has been acting weird for the past few days. Sometimes it will automatically stop and a blue screen appear saying to diasble some newly install software or hardware and i have to take some precautions, which i don't know wth it means. So i ignored it and say well maybe it'll just go.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
BUT NOOOOOOO~

It just keep on coming! So i did what it said, i uninstall some unused programs and i found one program which does really annoys me. No wait. Its a virus! yes this virus pops out advertisement and has been in my della (my laptop's name) eversince. I can't even recall where i got it from. So i said to myself' MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH this is the end of u, u stupid virus'

I regret of calling him stupid...

I press 'remove' on the control panel window-add/remove program and it pop out the mini windows saying ' Some folders will be deleted if progam is uninstall' and i smirked, and said ' klu nganya a couple of folders i dont mind' daripada goin thru the stupidity of pop up advertisements which makes my laptop lagging. So i press remove.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The pop up stopped! I was happy...for a while. While i was doin that i was uploading the pics i took with lyds while feeding the ducks in keynes. So i cut from the camera's folder and gonna paste it to my picture folder in my other disk drive.(I had a partition 50 gb each) ....

The folder couldn't be found n the disk drive GONE!!! THE WHOLE 50 GB disk drive vanished!! WARGHHHHHH!!^%!"*&%£^%*(!&*£"&(&(*!&(*"&!)(&¬¬¬()")*¬)*!!!!

I panicked

Asked Shauqi for help

Ia suruh antivirus and restart my della. Did that n its still the same. Can u imagine how devastated i am? All my 2nd year pictures are in there! The videos we share! ABIS HILANG!!
I called fadz, who had the same problem jua (her internal harddisk burnt) n ia ckap jgnth d ingatkan tu, itll never come back, makin ko ingati makin sakit...so yeah this blog will be my last memory of my hardisk E/ partition...So kamu kentians dont be tkajut if i go to ur place n get pictures cos i will!
Just before i wrote this blog i was buying an external hardrive, 250gb from seagate, to prepare from stuff like this ever happen again! mentalism i tell u huh~ Now back to study...

No comments: