Thursday, March 22, 2007

we lost the bball match huh~ but i did play a good game, too bad probly its my last

Before i start me post i would just like to say thanx for coming to the meeting people and to those of you of the lame 'coming' joke, it was funny to laugh about one or two times but to disturb my meeting and evryone else is just not cool, thanx rez for being serious during the last minute and you don't have to feel sorry Rabz.

a flash of thought came to me 'is a blog a better way to show your emotions?'

Yes...cos people feel reluctant to tell individuals they have a go at/pissed/angry (u get the drift) and blog is the answer. I feel the same way as well. Tonight is my last general meeting, the last day for my 2nd year being a president to give a speech in the lecture theatre. Next week, Easter Party, will be the last event im organizing along with my committee members.

This post is all about being Kashful and being President of the Malaysian-Bruneian Society.


Last year i was one of the committee members, not having an important post so you will find me having a chat or doin something else and not listening to ChengYee (sorry Chengyee!!;p)but if i was asked to do stuff, yup i will and i'll do it promptly. So u kno, a year in the committee and know how it goes might raise my confidence of becomin the 06/07 Prez.

So i did it. I got the votes and President i am effective from October 2006. I wasn't ready. I've been to lots of post but not the President. But i got through it with the help of friends, advices from random people and learn from uncountable mistakes. Being leader is one hell of a job. Not to mention the workload, your responsibility, reliabilty, confidence and dividing your time.

But the pay off is sweeeeeeeett. I love being a leader. But now i understand that being a leader for me is like having a dual personality.

Kashful is a compromising dude, always goofing around, not taking stuff too serious, playful and so on~
Being president is totally different. With these attitude i would go nowhere. Some people take me for granted knowing how i personally am...'Au c Kash jua nganya...' i once heard... They don't give a f*** if im being serious cos at the end of the day i will be Kashful back and evrything will just evaporate in thin air...too bad it doesn't work that way anymore...

Respect is what it is all about. My theory is 'I respect you and you respect me back'...too bad for not being serious i pay the consequences and i really feel burn at the same time, hurt inside. To make me snap or being strictly serious takes a while; its just not me but when the heat is up to the uppermost level I could just burst...yet i control myslef not to show emotions...swallow the pain and anger then flush the shit down the drain. But sometime there is just too much to swallow.

Problems are impossible to ignore and naturally there always be a problem in any situation. As a president, People rely on me to solve it...i don't mind tho but if its a big one i'll get someome to help me, usually the committee members but last resort would be to the family i chose, my friends. Friends are the ones you turn to when you're in trouble, need help or lapar kn mnta lanja, yup frens...Being a president, my friends play an important role as my backbone...but what if they let you down? what if that you really need help, inserted the word 'please' and you were turned down just like that, without any reason or explanation that they can't help you? Yup i've been there and the thought of it still makes me feel devastated...

Also theres gonna be a time when your efforts are not being aprreciated...This is a famous scenario that i always encounter upon. Not only not being appreciative, they complain your efforts! I do except criticisms but blind complains without any proof or evidence or any reasonable and sensible counter solution is just pure crappy bullshit. Huh~

But you all might think that i am being bias for not talking anything about my committee members. Well i don't need to cos i tell straight to them, any complaints, query, crticism, i will go straight to them. So you not need to know that.

Have second thoughts now for being president?

Hahhaha sorry to scare you off but thats the fact. Yet i never regret being the President, i felt pleased and thankful. Being President had thought me loads of stuff. It had prepared me to be the next top leader (now where had you heard that from?). Reliabilty, resposibility, confidence and self-motivation had been developing in me eversince...if it wasn't the final year for me next year i might have a go again to be president and i am positively sure im ready for it.

HUh~

Apath lagi jadi sultan? hadui2
thanx for reading my blog, assalamualaikum~

No comments: