Thursday, March 29, 2007

Praised

I stayed in the library with lyds till 3am Wednesday morning. Different scenarios happensed also. There was this black gal sittin infront of me and shes LOUD. She was on the phone as if she wasn't in the computer labs. If there's security she'll play miss innocent. I was annoyed. Lyds was a couple of computers away from me and i was sitting beside my friend Hiro, who's doing two presentations. Then, out of the blue, the Black gal was asking me 'are you doing the po621 essay?'

I was like aaaa, errmmm...no


cos its true, im doin my po596 essay, i stopped po621 cos it was seriously not interesting. So back to the black gal, ok lets call her Avon lah ah. So avon was like pointing out all the important points and shes still around 700+ words. The essay needs around 2500-3000words. So i helped her out. I told her the stuff she needs to know, how she can make good use of the points and some bonuses i knew since i did a particular module that relates to this essay. She was glad i came to her rescue. She was like 'i praise u' and 'god send u to me Thank you soo much!' lol

I started off bitching about her but in reply somebody was grateful that i exist that night in the computer labs hahahahha so back to work and i manage to type my essay to the 2100 mark, the same as lyds. I decided to stay over at Lyds's place since its quite late already. Apip was still awake and i asked her whether she finished the essay. She was like yeah, i finished it from 7-12! WAAAAA I was in the library from 6-3am and that required me a very high self motivation yet apip just finish the essay in 5 hours hahhaha respect2

Me and Lyds finished the essay in the afternoon, handed it in and felt relieve~ but i have another essay to do tonite, the PO621 wish me luck

No comments: