Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Exam period.

Exam is in a week. Revision has been going pretty well. Theres something different with this year's exam. I'm really nervous. Usually i put up to the fight. I don't know why this year. I can sense im losing my momentum. But when i have my own 'me' time, i think about it. Not only im doing this for my parents who wishes to see their son graduating with a masters degree nor my siblings who look up on me but myself. I need to end this with a fairy tale finish. Pray for my success people.

Anyway what has been happening out there? Well the best news will be Manchester, again, for two years running, will be goin to the Champions League finals. The 3-1 win over Arsenal was all i need to put my misery aside. But that's only on the surface. How do u feel as an Arsenal fan? Devastated? Depressed? Down? Well i bet you're not as a diehard fan as this guy. He hang himself, while still wearing his Arsenal jersey. He must be losing a big bet.

FHM. For Him Magazine. Awesome mag to read anywhere anytime. Well the recent issue is on FHM's 100 Sexiest Women. Carla Bruni (First lady of France), made it into the list at no. 40. A very sophisticated lady from model, turn singer and after 1 month of going out, married to France's prime minister. Freida Pinto (Slumdog Millionaire) made it to no.10, making her the highest new entry. Also, unbelievable comeback, is Britney Spears on the 5th spot (wth is what you're thinking right now). Megan Fox, last year winner move down to no.2. And the no.1 spot goes to, and seriously wth are british men thinking of, Cheryl Cole. I would agree if she makes it into the list, maybe top 20, but not the no.1 spot. Homaigat. Full story here. My favs and their respective position-

Mary Elizabeth Winstead (DieHard 4)- 88
Miranda Kerr (Victoria Angel)- 56
Kelly Brook (Brit Model)- 48
Doutzen Kroes (Victoria Angel)- 35
Frankie Sandford (The Saturdays)- 17

And i think Yvonne Strahovsky (Chuck), Agness Deyn (Burberry) and Natalia Vodianova (CK Euphoria) should be in the list. Nevertheless awesome issue.

Somehow KASH is a girl's name. How so? Apparently random poklen guys added me up and kn bekenalan. Palak2 nick ku Kash on msn and how don't these narrow minded society could click that that name is a guy's name. Recently some poklen (i realized that because his email has 'boyz' in it and he open his convo with 'uikz'). So instead of just spoil his mood or kn bknalan,i just play along with it. Asking me such ludicrous and cliche' questions like 'Ko single?', 'Umur brapa?' and 'Masih skulah?'. Loser. Owh mind you im pretending to be a single girl, umur 19 masuk 20, skulah ITB and baru putus. At this moment i was laughing my head off in the library. To make the chat more interesting i said 'jgnth pki aku n ko cos that sound so kasar, tani pki me you k?'. That trick never fails lol. Then he ask for my picture. I asked Lydz (yes shes into this also) bagi gmbar siapa baik. She suggested anyone. Then i ask can i give your picture. I could feel the virtual slap from the msn reply lol :P. I didn't give him any, though he was pemajal, and he thought any right minded women (assuming in his position) could be pulled into the words like 'plish', 'coe' (sorry) and ''ahakz'. Ended the chat by telling him im a guy. He said 'Owh aku ikhlas kn bekawan, nda jua papa laki2 bknalan'. WTH. Cover malu lah. Which rational guy would want to, if th bekenalan ani berterusan, give his picture? GAY! Too bad the conversation wasn't isaved in my history inbox. Could've paste it here. Made my day to layan these losers. Bitch, i know.

Okay, back to study.


No comments: