Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random rants

Watched match of the day last night with all the highlights for this week. Manchester had a good performance against West Brom while Liverpool and Chelsea didn't play up to their reputation. And im not saying this only because im a Man U supporter. The funny thing that always happen every single year is other FC supporters beside ManUtd predicts and criticize that ManUtd will not be champions this year and i always get lots of this telling to my face. But who had the last laugh?

My dad likes to piss me off. One time he called me randomly from Brunei and went 'Apatu Manchester kalah lawan Derby ah, cawi~~~'

So i got back at him.

Called during his office hour and with a serious tone 'Boleh cakap dgn Hj Norzairi'
'Sedang bercakap'
I was gonna burst with laughter by then so i replied 'Apatu Chelsea kalah ah~~~3-0!' hahahahah The thing about my dad is he always try to avoid himself from confronting with embarassment. So he was like 'Org support Arsenal kli ah' then changed the topic. Yg paling mahal tu he change the topic ah :P.

The BBSS Badminton Tournament is this weekend and I can't wait to play. Has been on my mind lol. Practice has been great and now the real thing begins. Will be partnering up with Shuhir for the mix doubles and Kimin for mens doubles which makes us the underdogs hehehe. Then the next week we have the Asian Games and i'm playing football with the other Bibers. Ali's coming to Birm next week along with Apis, Daus and Syai and hopefully wani and aiman jadi dtg. Looking fwd to see you guys.

No comments: