Monday, November 03, 2008

My Weekent

I spent the weekend in kent. Its nice to be back. I arrived on friday afternoon with dillah, filah n yasmin. The Rushmates did an awesome makeover to the livingroom. I wasn't aware that that night there was a halloween party at Rabz's place. Didn't have any costume to wear so i borrow farah's last year's costume...a 70's hippy. If my hair was long enough i may look like john lennon lol. Thanks to the laydeez of St Michaels for the halloween party.

the livingroom~ PS3, big wide screen tv, jamming set

Atiq Skywalker



The one with the two Charlies



When Jason started to enjoy listening to reggae music and watch Star Wars.



Ani idea si nisa





The next day i woke up early cos semangat kn main bula. Unfortunately the weather wasn't on our side. It was raining. Yet we kinda ignore it and just play from 12.45- 2.30. By the time we're done we were soak and cold. We were shivering on our way back to our house. Wet, cold and very very hungry. Later that night was the MBsoc Raya event so i was really lookin fwd to eat alot taht night:P. I went up early because i wanna pay a visit to izan, jul n syamim. They're now living in the new Virginia Woolf Halls. Its a great place. All the residents are postgraduate students. Skali psl lapar bnr mknth ku dulu at izan's place. Then went to the raya event with syamim. The MBsoc raya was great, lovely people, delicious foods and good entertainment.


VP and Ms President










Shawn the magician.


Us~

Random: Faye thought me this trick with my camera, thanks faye! hehehe
A very busy weekend and this week for reading week i have to study. Presnetations to be prepare and need to do research on my essays. Alrite people ciao~

No comments: