Thursday, February 28, 2008

New recipe!


Today i decided to try out a new recipe. Its kind like a mix of this that. I was reading the recipe for Macaroni and Cheese then theres Pasta Alfredo and Tagliatelle with cream, parmesan and parsley beside it (thumbnails). Couldn't decide which one to cook so i mix the recipes. A lil bit of here and there and I got myself tagliatelle with Cheesy Cream Chicken sauce with mushrooms and parsley and it was sooooo good!. I bet i can modify it a lil bit to get that extra taste. Though not advisable as a daily consumption; the amount of fat is pretty high (cream+cheddar). Yet if feel like i wanna treat myself im cookin it. Surprisingly it didn't take me as long as i cook my other main dishes. Owh well, another new recipe go into the books heheheh. Next one, InsyaAllah when the allowance already debited, ill buy chicken and cook some chicken dishes.

No comments: