Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another Kashful?

Hey everyone. Im waiting for the ulek mayang video to upload so sambil menunggu mari kita becerita. Im always updating myself with other people thru facebook. I think now i spend most of my time trying to find my friends who are on facebook which i havent added yet. So i go to my friend's friends and browse. I know, jobless. Then, n i was quite surprise by this, theres a guy whose name is Kashful Rahman jua! Damn, n i thot i was the unique one. Well the profile is restricted and i can't be bothered to add someone i dont know, kna ucap sja krg asi2.

On Sunday i gt a msg (facebook), and it was from the other Kashful. He wrote "yo dude,
rupa nya nama tani atu sama hehe patut tah ramai org add inda ku kenal"

Hahahaha i was laughing tesidak2 at this point. Cause ada jua ku tnya my other friends yg add this other kashful, drg pun nda knal! LOL!

What are the odds...Ok 90% upload. Batah bnr....

No comments: