Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dear readers...

I'm still at my cuz's place so for u guys who were wondering when im goin back, ill be in canterbury by, insyaAllah, the 26th of tis month.

A friend of mine from Brunei, who i never knew reads my blog, told me she stop reading my blog cos of the lack of updates. I admit tho. But i never knew my blog ani kna baca hahahahha not being modest or anything but it's true. Who would've known if you guys dont leave any msgs on the tagboard or any comments below the post? So this post is especially for my dear beloved readers, please leave me the slightest bit of clue that u guys are reading my blog n for that, i appreciate it and will update more regularly :)

U guys know those people who appear on tv that stands on the side and do those hand signals for the deaf? Well earlier i was watching a music channel and there was the translator on the side. I think it's pointless but hey, who am i to argue. The translator was on the side, dancing to the beat ( as if the deaf could hear it) with his hand movements all the way lol. Imagine how he has to translate for a rap song or dance to a dance anthem music. Or imagine those translators in the malay channel responds to dangdut music. Ok too far. hahahah

My cuz got sky so im like watching 800 channels a day. Yesterday i was watching E channel and they were ranking the worlds top supermodels. Claudia Schiffer, Tyra Banks, Tyson Bedford and Naomi Campbell were among one of them. The no.1 supermodel is, and i couldn't agree more, the stunning and beautiful Giselle Bundchen


Another interesting program appeared on channel 4 was a reality tv-show, 'make me a muslim'. As conroversial as it sounds, it actually turn out to be a good program for people to understand how the muslim life is. The imams in the program help to explain the things about Islam.Obviously there are lots of objections but the imams did counter it wisely. Too bad i didn't watch all of it. Well basically how it goes is that there are 6 participants, all from a county where there is a minimal amount of multicultural races. The best participant to me was the gay guy, Luke. The funny bit was when the imam was searching for a gal to be Luke's gf lol. The amazing thing was after 3 weeks Luke changed. Initially he was the rebellious one. Party and being drunk is his life and leaving all that was quite impossible for him. Well making him straight was the toughest one. Amazingly after the third week, he still went to a party but he didn't drink, he wasn't as wild as he was and he return home early just for him not to miss his prayers! It was really captivating. Well people can argue its all for show but to me i believe its true. Too bad at the end of the program they didn't conclude whether the participants converted or not.

Till next post

Btw to my beloved readers, what's the no.1 perfume for you? leave comments please!

No comments: