Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Its all about you SyafiQ!

Amal msg me thru msn just now saying results had already came out...i didn't expect muchh n kabak2 brabis kn mencheck markah ani. Alhamdulillah i pass all my exams and proceed to final year, syukur!

My cuzen gt 3 2-1 and a first so for our good results my aunt bwa kmi along with lyds to go out dinner at a thai restaurant. The service and food was great. Its been a while i haven't eaten any oriental cook fish dishes so i ordered one and my cousin did the same thing but a different variety. To my amazement the fish was the same one but just different sauces and whats interesting was both were tilapia fish. hahahahha bnr udh ku ke tesco ke asda apa nda ku pernah meliat org menjual ikan tilapia. Iath ingat ku dulu we had an artificial landscape, u kno with the mini waterfall and a big pond with a bridge in the middle...yeah we had that until the pump stops workin.

Dulu bisai, koi tu kmi pelihara and the fun thing was it multiplied...then the pump hardly work and beglugut tia pond ah...the koi satu2 mati cos kna siut ucing utan huh~
I put an end to that cat by catching it but since it was wild it bit my thumb. Nda pedah2 mlmnya pksa beinjek takut infected. Then after that night mare was over kmi decided to pelhara tilapia. It was a good idea at the beginning but then the pump didnt work again at all. Tilapia ani eventually gonna die so me and my dad did the most inhumane thing (maybe), we plan to catch the tilapia psl kn salai. Dgr adi bungsu ku, steve irwin jr., menangis ia n mengamuk!! ia ani kira animal lover ni. If he was 15 years older then maybe he'll shoot us both hahaha. So me n my dad ngalah. But msa he was not around kmi tangkap jua n my uncle joined in. After kmi salai and goreng kmi mkn rmi2 then suddenly ada tia adikku ani ke dapur. Liat nya ikan tilapia nya atas meja kna salai atu ia menangis nda beranti2 n mengamuk hahahaahahah all i can do at that time was laugh and kesian at the same time. My dad had to pujuk him balik2. Huh~ sianlah my adek atu

According to my adek no3, nw d rumah kmi d beribi, we have rabbits, fishes, chicken, squirells, iguana, cats, birds and kura2. HAhahahhah iath kaja adikku tu klu kamu kn tau. My dad with the kabun pisang, mum with the gardening and my adek with the animals. Soon we will oopen a mini safari with free banana for every entry!

No comments: